Friday, September 13, 2013

it's not that i'm superstitious but i stopped reading my horoscope many moons ago after getting one of those don't go out of the house kind of readings.  i did go out a and had a wonderful day and evening.  as i was driving home later that night i was telling my friend about that horrid forecast when BOOM! i was sideswiped and my car -- a sweet 1963 VW bug -- was totaled and i got a smallish scar on my left knee.

since then i don't read my horoscope.  i don't believe in fate.  i think luck rules.  but hey it is friday the 13th.  it was a good day.  when i got home from work i took nick to the halloween store where we explored all the killer klowns and black cats to our hearts' delight. 

my favorite time of the year.  hell yes.  i'm not superstitious but i won't read my horoscope just the same. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home