Wednesday, June 01, 2011

to jim mccrary

morning buzz i forget to find my way and am late very late for work and moving at breakneck speed or for what passes as breakneck when you do your very best to go slow and savor yes savor what is it life has to give so i pull the nearest book off the shelf before heading out the door shuffle thru the pages and at random read this

The truth? I’m loony about li ching chao, it’s a crab that won’t let go:
I’m going to plop this china doll in my lap, hell’s
bells, I’m going to eat her alive, to hell with feminism
I’m 64 years old, I’m not sucking up to anybody,
I’m going to give li ching chao (big time) whatever
she asks (whatever you want I’ll give you baby) it’s
tit-for-tat: me, I pay, and she - with any luck she’ll
tickle my dong.

-- jose kozer

i’m happy as fuck to read that because kozer is talking about a chinese poet of the 12th century and is so brimming with ecstasy of living how can i not get a high from that like going for baroque because as another poet wrote you add to/you don’t cancel what you do which may or may not be true but what of it for this in this life as the purple one rocked on in this life we’re on our own and that high lasted the whole day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home