Tuesday, December 14, 2010

serious bang-up
for and thru john b-r

hey baby I hear the blues a-calling and I’m sorry for the bad dates
I lost the keys forgot where we parked the car but the moon shone in your eyes
ever wonder why we do this shit and keeping going the writing is
in error but ain’t life like that anyway a series of mistakes a system
of missteps and stumbles that some might mistake for a dance
we all fall in the end anyway isn’t that how it goes we wish
life was a boomerang it flies then returns in an arc so we can have more
than one go fat chance sucka this bitch of a sister life’s brewing up a storm that’s right blowing up a storm so seriously ape shit there’s only one way
the door swings so I’ll write as fast as I can I’ll write it out and set it to go

1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger John B-R said...

Thank you, Richard. I'm honored.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home