Monday, June 21, 2010

the crawling walls of the backroom!!!
for john b-r

there is another shelf on the far right
chock full of dvds



because the backroom is also my screening room



these shelves are on the opposing wall



a panoramic view of the above bookcases




the bookcase on the far right of the above


most of my small-press stuff including my own chaps are stored in cabinets right below these bookcases and there is also an amoir that houses more small-press pubs and chaps and electronic equipment

and there are also a whole shitload of dvds stored in a cabinet right below the bookcase pictured above

the dining room and the front room has more shelves stuffed with books and each bedroom too

that's not including the shit i've placed in storage containers out in the shed and in the basement




































5 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger John B-R said...

Anna is a great human being to allow for such madness.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger richard lopez said...

as you say, john, she knew what she was getting into when she met me and if she didn't know she knows now

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Alan Baker said...

Hey, Richard, John
You guys have acres of shelf space! I have what I can squeeze onto the shelves of a small 'study' (you've seen it of course, John). Regarding books, my wife operates a strict one-in, one-out policy (tho I sometimes slip one or two under the radar).
I'll post a photo on my blog (we might start a fashion).
Alan

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger richard lopez said...

cool, alan. there's a theme going here about our books and our wives trying to keep the clutter to a minimum. what i'd like now is to have some women post pics of their bookshelves. come on, ladies! show us your stuff!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Ed Baker said...

I rearranged my books 35 years ago and can't find a damn thing!
beyond that I can't think of anything funny or clever to say about my wife... she left 34 years ago
and we happily divorced
I got the books AND the dishes

etc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home