Wednesday, May 14, 2008

guess 2 days of delaminating did the trick. i've not had the strongest urge to write in a long time. i could spend 2 weeks doing nothing but i don't have the time for it. so 2 days and now i feel like sitting down and writing a chapbook worth of poems. or a couple of movie reviews or something. i suppose for me what i needed to do was change my thinking a bit. let go of my desires for well everything and soon those things find their way to me. does that make sense? i don't know but another way to look at it is to stop worrying and step into the now. oh shit, that sounds goofy too.

i'd think i need to articulate myself a bit better. but now it's almost time to make dinner. anna and i are heading to sf tomorrow to see crowded house at the fillmore. never been there before. i've been threatening jonathan hayes who lives in sf with a visit for months now but tomorrow ain't the time for it is date night for me and anna who rarely get a moment alone.

peace

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Catalin said...

Happy date! Have fun in the city!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home