Sunday, April 13, 2008

i've been hit hard with something. i'm guessing it's allergies, since every plant and flower is blooming and i can smell honeysuckle, and jasmine and orange at the moment. i've not felt right since coming home from tahoe a week ago. my usually high energy level has plummeted to a low wattage and ever since wednesday night i've not had the energy for anything but sleep. which i've been doing. but man it's killing my usual decent mood. it's taking all my will to keep my head up and my eyes open. which is weird and it is beginning to worry me. so today i'm gonna do a whole lot of nothing. looking forward to tonight's installment of wire in the blood, and if i've not fallen asleep at the end of it then i'll try to write a review.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Catalin said...

I hope the fact that there's no review means that you did fall asleep and that you're resting and getting better, though I guess with allergies there's not really a "rest and get better" solution, is there?

Allergies seem so cruel, afflicting people when the outdoors are at their most spectacular.

Anyway, I hope you do feel better soon.

BTW, I added a link to this blog on mine. I hope that's okay!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger cd__ said...

after the revolition i shall abominish all allegories

 

Post a Comment

<< Home