Wednesday, August 15, 2007

ah another thing. i edited my profile a little and included my email addy. don't be shy and hit me up with a word, line or whatever.

and check out logan ryan smith on names. maybe you know when yr obsessed with poetry and language when you think of names constantly, are attracted to names, the sound and look of them. shit, i want a new name. hmmm. . .let me think now. i've always was partial to hart crane and am jealous that the poet crane was there 1st, beating me to a beautiful name.

and also daniel f. bradley writing about a really bad movie starring the lovely lynn lowery in what is euphemistically called a blood-horror. grasp that one kiddies and stayed tooned for more reviews by bradley.

now gotta get back to reading stephen king's novella 'the mist' which i read for the 1st time over 20 years ago. it's my favorite pulp by king and is supposed to be what the folks in hollywood who are in the know a major motion picture set for release during the holiday season.

3 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger kevin.thurston said...

mist, is that the one that takes place in maine?

xoxo,

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Kasey Mohammad said...

I remember that story. SCARY!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger richard lopez said...

it is

and it is scary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home