Saturday, August 06, 2005

what a fucking week!

without confessing the silly details let me say it was stressful and hellish. even so, life and poetry burn on. pubs received, gratefully and even childishly (since I think it is Christmas each time something arrives via snail mail), this week.

The Steely Dan Project by Kyle Kaufman

in(ex)teriors/ex(in)interiors by Jess Mynes

and a thick stack of chaps from rob mclennans' above/ground press

and been digging the photos and diary of Steve Caratzas' west coast tour.

also, Tom Beckett's been teasing out some seriously wonderful poems and thoughts within the shadows.

finally, anybody know anything about the poet Ryan Walker? this is one of his poems I found a couple of weeks ago at DC Poetry Anthology 2003 and think he is quite good.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Ryan W. said...

hi Richard. wonder what I was doing in Aug 2005. I'm not sure what the poem in question was... tho I can narrow it down to a few. anyhow, a belated thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home