Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Wanna Be Sedated

fucking nerves are fried today. too much shit the past couple of days, without being specific at all let me just say I'se all knotted up.

okay, whatever; while feeding Nicholas today I watched again the dvd of Mark Young in conversation with Martin Edmond at the University of Auckland, NZ. watching and hearing these two wonderful writers was an antidote to my jangled state. Young's reading of his poems and banter with Edmond was a joy. Young is a rare writer, magic indeed. if it seems my words such as *joy* and *magic* are rather strong, then fuck it, cuz he is just that good. google him and see for yrself. dig!

in blogland I've been digging the writings of Gina Myers, Emily Lloyd, Joseph Massey and Jesse Crockett. I'll update my links later.

right now a Social Distortion video is on VH1 Classic's The Alternative. the song? Story of My Life, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home