Thursday, October 28, 2004

should I list all the books, journals and discs I collect within a particular month then surely this blog would be awash in lists. I, however, love reading those types of lists on other poets' blogs. another blogger said something along the lines that one can't help how one writes, but one surely makes choices in what one reads. and the first things I do when I visit another writer's home is look at his/her bookshelves. I don't mean to do it, it really is unconscious. and I thought I was the only one who did it until fairly recently when a fellow poet came to our house and as I went into the kitchen to get us a couple of beers he was scanning my stacks. and I do believe it was unconscious on his part. I was greatly relieved, in fact.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home